- Congress’s Biggest Bitcoin Bull is Finalizing Bill to Exempt ICOs from Securities Laws
- Milo Yiannopoulos banned from crowdfunding site Patreon
- U.S. Rep. Warren Davidson announces legislation to regulate initial coin offerings at Blockchain Solutions conference
- Leading JobsAct DC Law Firm Joins KorePartners Ecosystem
- Inevitable? November Crypto Review: One Third of #Cryptocurrency Market Wiped Out
- Turning Point? Judge to #SEC: This #ICO Isn't a Security Offering
- Security Token Offerings – The Next Big Thing In Crypto?
- Airdrops Are a Marketing Ploy (And That’s OK) (#ICO #STO #Crypto)
- Crypto Wallet Firm Blockchain to Airdrop $125 Million in Stellar
- Better disclosures cut risk of crypto coin crashes, study shows
In the news:
U.S. Rep. Warren Davidson of Ohio announced a plan to regulate cryptocurrency and initial coin offerings through the federal government.
The bill would create an “asset class” ...more
KoreConX announces its partnership with CrowdCheck Law LLP, a leading law firm helping companies navigate through the JOBS Act regulations.
CrowdCheck Law, LLP is an affiliated law firm of CrowdChe ...more
Beijing has issued a warning about illegal activities associated with Security Toke ...more
Crowdfunding startup RealtyShares to cease investing, faces mass layoffs
VIA Folio empowers investors and clients of portals, issuers and intermediaries to invest in alternative assets such as private debt and equity, public offerings, and hedge funds. It does this ... more>
FinTech4Good (FT4G) is a global network which connects start-ups, technologists, industry leaders and public sectors in North America, Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America, whose mission is to start, identify, ... more>
Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) provide a revolutionary new way for companies to interact with customers, vendors, and industry stakeholders. As you consider how to use these technologies to outpace your competition, ... more>