- Circle to Buy SeedInvest to Help Startups Raise Cash With Crypto
- Crowdfunding Gets Political: Campaign to Unseat Susan Collins in 2020 Surges Past $3 Million
- A Major Regulatory Effort Is Brewing to Revive the US ICO Market
- Lawmaker Says Cryptocurrencies Need ‘Light Touch’ Regulation
- Industry Advocates in Washington, DC to Consult on Cryptocurrency Legislation
- Crowdfunding Startup GROUNDFLOOR Closes $4.2M Using Its Own Platform In ‘Online Public Offering’
- Hidden entrepreneurs: What crowdfunding reveals about startups in metro America
- Better disclosures cut risk of crypto coin crashes, study shows
- 56% of ICO-Funded Startups Fail Within 4 Months, Study Says ...
Circle Internet Financial Ltd., one of the most valuable U.S. cryptocurrency marketplaces, agreed to acquire crowdfunding firm SeedInvest as it seeks to help startups issue digital tokens ...more
Subject Matter Expert and Consultant, Crypto & Block Chain Education Development
Financial Standards Inc.
30+ yr career in banking, REITs, corporate finance & capital markets, exp. in US govt policy expert, solutions oriented serial entrepreneur.
Legal & Compliance, LLC is a national corporate and securities law firm that represents small, publicly traded companies. Our corporate and securities attorneys provide counsel for general corporate operations, business ... more>
The Crowdfunding Professional Association (CfPA) is a 501 (c)(6) nonprofit trade group that was established shortly after the signing of the Jumpstart Our Business Startup Act ("JOBS Act") on April ... more>
Dao Ventures strives to do business and create an impact in harmony with the environment, the people, and the society, the spirit of which is embodied by the Chinese character ... more>