JOBS ACT LAWYERS
Advocating for equity crowdfunding and entrepreneurs since 2014
|6 minutes (SixFree Call)||$0 (No charge)|
Ms. Sosnow, principal of the Law Office of Robin Sosnow, PLLC, owns and operates an innovative, boutique legal practice in New York City. Her firm’s mission is to support the next generation of entrepreneurs with quality and cost-effective legal services. Robin is passionate about the power of technology in law and business and brings her enthusiasm and focus to each client's matters.
In her practice, her core focus is to service issuers, platforms and broker-dealers in the equity crowdfunding industry. Staying ahead of the law’s frequent changes is Robin’s sixth sense.
Activities & Affiliations
- Founder of CrowdCrypto Newsletter, a weekly blockchain and equity crowdfunding publication.
- Founder of LawLab, a coworking space supporting NYC’s legal community.
- Founder of the National Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Lawyers Group (NABLLG), a community of alcoholic beverage licensing professionals across the USA.
- Adjunct Professor, Central Michigan University’s MET Program. Course offering: Seed Investing.
- Committee Member, Crowdfunding Professional Association (CfPA)
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- New York, Massachusetts
Suffolk University, Sawyer Business School
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Suffolk University School of Law
Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Summa Cum Laude, Major: International Studies, Minors: Spanish & Pre-Law