Corporate/securities law; commercial contracts; M&A; other transactions; startups to public companies; various industries.
|6 minutes (SixFree Call)||$0 (No charge)|
• Extensive first chair transactional experience with expertise in extraordinary corporate transactions, including structuring, negotiating, diligencing, drafting and closing private and public capital raises, mergers, acquisitions, internal reorganizations, as well as advising boards of directors and senior management, preparing regulatory applications and periodic reports, interfacing with federal and state regulators, negotiating and preparing commercial agreements, advising on disclosure and related matters.
• Creative problem solver; focus on risk assessment and analysis; think pragmatically and strategically with management’s ultimate goals given priority.
• Considerable experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
• Results driven; highly organized with the ability to implement new ideas, manage multiple projects and navigate obstacles to meet goals in a timely manner.
• Team player with a strong work ethic; detail oriented; articulate and able to communicate orally and in writing clearly and effectively.
Work experience highlights:
Senior Attorney Advisor, US Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Corporation Finance, Computer/Insurance Branch; Entertainment/Transportation Branch:
Master's of Finance